Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Babies are Coming!

It looks like 2013 will be the Year of the Baby! A few of my past brides are expecting, as well as a friend of mine. I'm just dying to hold and snuggle these new little ones. I'm SO excited, I can't even stand it! 

I'm so thrilled to have been asked to create ceremonies to welcome some of these new little friends into the world. Have I mentioned lately how much I love being a Life-Cycle Celebrant? Best. Job. EVER!

And now that I'm in baby mode, I wanted to share some really cool ideas for any new mamas in your life.

I know a lovely woman by the name of Amy, who is not only a very cool mom, but also a Childbirth Educator and the creator of some very cool products & services for parents and babies, available through her website, Nakita Baby.

One of my favorites is henna for your belly! If you know anything about me, you know I LOVE henna! Why didn't I know about this when I was pregnant???

This beautiful artwork could also be incorporated into a wonderful mother blessing ritual. 



And if you do the henna belly, why not get a matching onesie for the baby?


Another fabulous offering is the belly cast, which can also include a henna design. What a wonderful keepsake for an expectant mother!

In addition to these great items, there are also other goodies, including custom-made baby slings. Be sure to check out all of the fantastic products from Nakita Baby by clicking HERE. A great opportunity to do some LOCAL holiday shopping.

And to all those babies coming soon - I can't wait to meet you!