Monday, October 31, 2011

Indie Wed is Coming!


As you probably know from past posts, I'm a big fan of Indie Wed.

Well, I'm thrilled to tell you that I will be an exhibitor at the upcoming Indie Wed!! (squee!!)
I can't wait to join some of my favorite wedding vendors in this fantastic event! (Can you tell I'm excited?)

Indie Wed will take place on Saturday, January 28th at Ravenswood Event Center.
It will feature:
  • Two floors of exhibitors with over 100 exhibitors
  • Food & drink tastings
  • Musical & dance performances
  • Models featuring bridal fashions
  • Free wedding workshops
Get your tickets now. Early bird tickets are currently on sale for $12 each or two for $20.

If you're interested in checking it out, you can purchase your tickets HERE.

Be sure to stop by the AnitaWeds table to say hello!