Monday, October 25, 2010

Aaron & Nicole's Gorgeous Garden Wedding

I had the pleasure of marrying Aaron and Nicole this September in a beautiful garden setting. The wedding took place at Blumen Gardens in Sycamore. This is a large garden center, which doubles as a wedding venue. It was perfect! Except for one thing - it was REALLY cold that day. I wore a suit, so I was okay, but I felt really bad for poor Nicole and the bridesmaids who were freezing. But, they were all great sports and went on to the absolutely beautiful reception - indoors.

Besides being in a gorgeous setting, the wedding had lots of wonderful details, which you can see in the photos here.

Of cou
rse, you know I went crazy when I saw the cupcakes! And look at those darling little birds on top. So adorable!

Each table had fresh flowers and greenery. Plus, questions for the guests to answer. What a great way to get people chatting!

My favorite part
was that they made a donation to Operation Smile, in lieu of traditional guest favors. I just love it when couples give back to others! This definitely illustrates Aaron & Nicole's generous hearts.

Everything was so b
eautiful, especially the bride and groom. Just take a look at those gorgeous smiles! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

And for
more pictures, taken by their great photographer, Kristin Kasperek, click here. Enjoy!