Thursday, June 10, 2010

Is This a Great Party, or What??

This evening I met with a very cool couple, and I'm so excited that I'll be officiating their wedding at Brookfield Zoo this fall. Not only have I been dying to do a wedding at the zoo, I can tell I'm going to have a ball working with this couple. Yay! It's going to be so much fun!

This got me to thinking about an article I saw a few months ago, which was all about having a fun wedding. The article,cleverly titled
Ideas for Having a Fun Wedding (found at 2000 Dollar Wedding, one of my favorite wedding blogs) had some great tips.

My favor
ites include:

Having a hula-hoop contest
Hosting a scavenger hunt
Renting a juke box
Pinatas
(as you may know from past posts, one of my favorite ideas!)

Plus, readers posted some of their own favorite fun ideas, including foam swords for the gro
omsmen and kite-flying for the guests.

Gotta love it!