Thursday, February 17, 2011

Allan and Amy's Rockin' Wedding!


I can't believe I have gotten so behind in my wedding blog posts! All I can say is that the hustle and bustle of the holidays is my primary excuse. Or at least, it's the excuse I was using in January....

In any case, I am thrilled to share some pictures from the November wedding of Amy & Allan.

Amy and Allan are such a fun couple! I knew I wanted to work with them from the moment I read Amy's initial email to me. Her sweet and spunky personality were evident right away! When I met them for coffee to discuss their ceremony, I knew we were meant for each other!

Their ceremony was held at The Carlisle in Lombard, which has large, beautiful ballrooms. I emphasize "large" because this was one big wedding, folks.
There were twenty-nine people in their bridal party!! It just goes to show you what great people they are - everyone loves them! And Amy & Allan love them right back.

One of my favorite parts of the ceremony was their choices for music. For the processional, the bridal party walked in to "Purple Haze" and Amy entered to "Stairway to Heaven." The sand ceremony was accompanied by the Verve's "Bittersweet Symphony" and recessional song was "At Last." All the songs were performed by a wonderful string ensemble. It was fabulous!

The pictures are here are from my camera, but their fantastic photographer was Jason Kaczorowski Photography. Be sure to check out Jason's blog post for great photos from this wedding! The "photo booth" shots are ones you definitely shouldn't miss.