Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pi Day = Cupcakes!


Today, March 14th, is Pi Day (get it - 3.14??). So, it's the perfect day to enjoy pie after your dinner. And that was the plan, until I was driving and realized I was a few blocks away from my favorite folks at Luscious Layers Bakery

So, I picked up some cupcakes for the family. And of course, one for me for the drive home (the Guiness cupcake, thank you very much).



It was nearly impossible to pick for all the yummy flavors, so I just went with a variety. Here we have Green Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting, Dark Chocolate with Coconut Mousse, Fudge with Salted Caramel Frosting, and Guinness with Chocolate frosting.

The Pistachio cupcake (with Pistachio Mousse & Cream Cheese frosting) and the French Toast cupcake never even made it from the box to the plate.

So, while today may be Pi day, EVERY DAY is Cupcake Day!! So go get some. I'd share, but I have a feeling these will be gone in a minute.