Monday, February 25, 2013

Wedding Inspiration for Whovians

For the longest time, two of my friends (that means YOU - Carolyn & Heather!) have been urging me to watch Doctor Who. I resisted for ages. My TV watching is pretty limited and I'm way behind on the few shows I do watch. (As in a whole season behind on Breaking Bad!) I did not need to start another show.

Then I broke down and watched. And you guessed it - I'm hooked.  

So, imagine my delight when I came across a Doctor Who stylized wedding video! That's one of the many wonderful surprises you'll get when you browse around one of my favorite blogs, When Geeks Wed.

I love just about everything about this video, from the darling dress to the funky cake. But, I think my favorite part is the wording for the ring exchange - "Together, or not at all." Swoon.....


Through All of Time and Space: Wedding Inspiration from Doctor Who from Jakfoto Films on Vimeo.