Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Time for BEADS!! Stop by at my Bead for Life Open House this Sunday!


If you're considering Bead for Life jewelry for your wedding (for your bridal party, or as shower favors), or if you're just wondering what it's all about - I have good news for you:

I'm hosting a Bead for Life Open House this Sunday!

You can come by and see the beads in person - and learn more about the amazing work done by Bead for Life. Here are the details:

Bead for Life Open House
at Caribou Coffee at 90 E. Northwest Hwy. in Mt. Prospect
(across from the downtown Mt. Prospect Metra station, just east of Elmhurst Rd.)
Sunday, Dec. 5th from 1:30 until 4 pm.

I'll have a display of the gorgeous bead jewelry, as well as information about Bead for Life. The pieces really are beautiful and make great holiday gifts. You can leave with a beautiful present, and fell good about making a difference in the lives on women in Uganda.

The wonderful bangle bracelets are only $5! But, I'm warning you - it's be hard to pick just one. That's why I'm always wearing at least three at a time! I've been hosting these Open Houses for the past five years, so believe me, I've purchased lots of them!

So, come on by and say hello!