Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Bit O' Green for Your Wedding




In honor of St. Patrick's day, I present to you - Green Gowns!

My favorite color is green. So, if I had to do it all over again, would I pick a green dress?

Hmm.... I'm not sure. Maybe.

But, these gowns would make the decision tough. I especially love this first one, with the flowers. I found it at the Dream Wedding blog. Okay, maybe the green flowers are a little much, but I still love it. Maybe pale pink flowers instead?

The dress w
ith white flowers, is also tempting. But, I really like the one with the yellow flower at the waist, too (found at AisleDash).

I guess it's a good thing I don't have to make this kind of decision!



7 comments:

  1. Great Blog...

    http://www.radicaldeverdade.blogspot.com/

    I have a Brazilian cristhian Blog...

    God Bles you
    Ton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they great? It's not too late - they'd go great with your wedding! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if you know who the designer is/where you can find the first dress with the pale roses.
    Thank you!
    -Amanda:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda - I can't find it at the original spot, but I tracked it down on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Sexy-Wedding-Dress-Evening-Prom-Gown-Size-Custom-/200388324022?pt=Bridesmaid_Dress#ht_3182wt_1138
    Good luck with your search!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green is actually the original color for wedding dresses and marriage. It represented fertility and is the most soothing color for the human eye. It wasn't until later that Christians banned green gowns that it turned to white for the reason of "purity".I am not belittling Christians-I am one myself-it is just a fact I am pointing out :). When I get married I plan on wearing a green gown...although I am comfortable with this, I am sure to get a few strange looks!! :)

    ReplyDelete