Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Wedding pictures!

I couldn't wait a second longer! I have pictures from my friend Veronica's Halloween wedding!! Yahooo! These are the pix taken with our own camera, so they aren't the greatest. I hope to have some of the professional ones done by Larry from George Street Photo and Video to post. The official Wedding Profile will follow soon!

In the meantime, I have the happy couple, Veronica & Joe, with me talking to the guests - and Veronica's sister Gretchen observing. Isn't the black & orange theme great?!

Next, is a shot of Veronica and Joe sharing a chocolate, which was part of a food sharing ritual. In this ritual they shared chocolate and apple cider, perfect for the season.

After the ceremony, I dashed off to change into my Bride of Frankenstein costume. Below, I am with Veronica and then with my family. My daughter was the "flower witch" in the wedding and she seems to have perfected her scary face. My husband dresses as Dog the Bounty Hunter and my son was the elusive ninja.

Finally, I have a shot of the lovely ladies from my book club. Just like during our book discussions, hardly anyone is paying attention. And if I'm not mistaken, our group was infiltrated by a little witch.... and one of us came dressed as a bride! Weird.