Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Halloween Wedding!!


One of my favorite days of the year is Halloween. I'm not a fan of the gory, scare-the-daylights-out-of-you stuff, I lean more towards the cute & fun Halloween decor. Plus, the candy is an added bonus.

So, imagine my delight when I my friend asked me to officiate her Halloween wedding. And - it's a costume party wedding. I have died and gone to heaven!!!

So, for the ceremony, I think I'm going to keep it simple and wear my black pantsuit, but with some Halloween touches. I think skeleton earrings are in order, as well as an orange scarf. Maybe a spider pin?

But the big question is...... what do I wear for the reception? I dressed as a pirate wench last year. A gypsy queen the year before that. I'm thinking Bride of Frankenstein may be the way to go this year. I had better get to work!