Monday, December 3, 2012

Amy & Anthony's Summer Wedding at the Shedd

This summer I had the joy of marrying two lovely people, Amy and Anthony. We met when they were checking out the Shedd Aquarium as a potential venue and I was getting ready to officiate a ceremony

Anthony and Amy were so great to work with - sweet, thoughtful, and really fun! 

The photos of their wedding are featured on the Angel Eyes Photography blog, so be sure to check them out HERE. Hilda knows how to get people to relax and have fun and you can see it in her beautiful pictures.

Here are a few that you just have to see:







And did you notice the gorgeous flowers? Can you believe they were silk?? Neither could I - as you can see by my reaction. 

Congratulations, Amy & Anthony. I wish you a lifetime of love and laughter!


Hope to run into you at Panera some time!