I am so excited about the 2012 eleven eleven Wedding Giveaway!! Today is the first day to submit an entry to be considered for this incredible contest.
One lucky couple will win a complete wedding to be held on 11-11-12. The ceremony and reception will take place at the beautiful Peggy Notebart Nature Museum.
I am especially thrilled that I will be officiating the ceremony for the winning couple!
The prize includes:
- Wedding planning services by Greatest Expectations Special Events & Weddings
- Customized wedding ceremony - by me!
- Photography by Amanda Hein Photography
- Custom-made bridal gown by Mignonette Bridal
- Dresses for bridesmaids and flower girl by Bella Bridesmaid
- Tuxedos by Black Tie Formalwear
- Flowers by fleur
- Catering by Pure Kitchen Catering
- Cake by Amy Beck Cake Design
- And much more! Click here for all the incredible details.
To enter, click here HERE and explain why you want to win the eleven eleven Giveaway. The deadline to enter in March 25th.
In the meantime, check out this news clip about the eleven eleven Wedding Giveaway from 2011. My wonderful colleague, Life-Cycle Celebrant Bev Albert, was the officiant!