Monday, August 15, 2011

Place Card Ideas

I have officially decided to drop the facade and admit that, deep down inside, I love Martha Stewart. There. I said it.

And now that I have that off my chest, I can share this bit of loveliness with you:
Fabulous place card ideas!! Featured on Martha Stewart Weddings. these suggestions are unique,
crafty, and practical. I love it!

And..... most of these ideas are project you can do yourself. It's a great way to add a personal touch - and helps spare the wedding budget!

I especially like the cheese and cracker starter - it's an appetizer and a place card!

It's also possible that I like it because I love cheese almost as much as I love cupcakes.

My other favorite is the fabric flowers, which double as boutonnieres for the guests. You can even have your tables color-coordinated!