Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shoes That Make You Want to Dance!



I really enjoy the Rock N Roll Bride blog and happen to be a follower (stalker??).

In any case, she recently featured Ban.do shoe clips in a recent post and I thought they were fabulous!

But.... it also sent me on a hunt at etsy, to see what lovelies may be hiding there.

Oooh.... I found lots of goodies!






Here are a few you should definitely check out:
And for my crafty pals - I found an ebook tutorial to make your own flower shoe clips!

So, get some clips for your shoes - and then go kick up your heels!

2 comments:

  1. I am honored!

    Thank you for write up and featuring me here on your blog. I loved making those clips and mixing all the textures and colors. I am thrilled that you liked my clips and I hope that your readers think that same.

    An offer to you and any customers that are referred by your great blog, I will give a 15% discount off on anything in my shop. Just a little way to show my gratitude!

    Thank you again!
    Amy(Prettied)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amy! I checked out your etsy shop and I'm a big fan!!

    ReplyDelete