Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Delicious Cake Dilemma



Why does Martha keep taunting me?

I try not to like her, but I keep finding these fabulous wedding tidbits on her website. I think she's doing it on purpose. Seriously.

Well, I guess I'll just have to suffer with my dilemma..... while I drool over these luscious desserts - Light and Frothy Cakes. The name alone is killing me!

I'm flipping over this crepe cake idea. Just imagine it with a creamy chocolate filling between the layers...... and maybe a strawberry sauce. Oh man, I'm drooling!

And then there's the mouth-watering coconut cake. Help me!

Actually, years ago, I never thought I was a fan of coconut cake. And then I had a slice of heavenly coconut deliciousness for dessert at the Tiki Terrace restaurant. It changed my life
!

So go ahead and check out Martha's website for these fabulous cakes. And get ready to have a serious cake craving!