Monday, February 1, 2010

Indie Wed favorites - continued


I enjoyed a fashion show at Indie Wed, which included work by several different designers.

One of my favorites was Dame Couture, a local Evanston shop, which had the loveliest wedding dresses!

I learned that the Dame Couture dresses are custom made and that they will even work with brides to create original dresses. So, you could take your mother's
wedding dress and have it "re-imagined" into a style that's all you. How cool is that!?





Although I'm not a very good photographer, I still managed to get a few decent shots of the
dresses. I thought all the dresses were fabulous, but I especially loved the one in the top picture with the striped fabric train. So gorgeous!













I think I want to get married again. I'd keep my husband, but I'd d
efinitely wear a different dress. (no offense, Mom). I'd wear one by Dame Couture!